(Posted 10:55 PM PST 2012/11/26)
Not much thinking on the StarSea. Probably won’t for a while. However, I am beginning to think I need to start structuring my thoughts into an outline or something, so I can see what I need to fill in or create. I have an outliner program, but I’m not sure I want to use it. However, I don’t think a database will work either. I have a pack of 3×5 cards, and a little file to hold them in, so maybe I should do that…
One thought I did have while reading Savage Worlds was the ramifications of some of the ideas I want to incorporate. For example, if I include magical tanks, eventually magical anti-tank weapons come into being. These are the sorts of things I need a database for… 🙂
I worked on my minis again until my back couldn’t take it, but that was longer than yesterday. I found I had to “re-prime” the skeletons. I basically created a white wash and went over them again, which delayed me a little. I found I put too much ballast around one of the skeleton’s foot, and I now can’t pry them up. So one has a buried foot. I managed to get the “steel” and “bronze” blocked in. Tomorrow, I wash everything in blacks and browns, and then it’s the details. I think I’m going to include a turquoise wash on the “bronze” and an orange wash one the “steel” to age things a little. I want the equipment to look old. And if I get the time, I still need to build a movement tray.
Well, that’s all for today. Bis Morgans!